The Syari’ah economy has emerged as an alternative economic system and the right solution to respond to current economic challenges and problems. Responding to the challenge, STAI Daruttaqwa has established the Department of Syari’ah Economics, which aims to develop knowledge in the field of Sharia Economics.
Mastering Islamic Economics, comprehensive global thinking in anticipating economic developments in the era of Globalization
- Improve the ability to apply the Sharia Economy that is relevant to the needs of the community
- Carrying out teaching comprehensive that combines the development of science based on Islamic values and ethics.
- Take an active role in increasing community participation in implementing the Syari’ah Economy through education and example.
- Professionals in sharia financial and business institutions; Syari’ah Bank, BPR Syari’ah, Asuransi Syari’ah, Pegadaian Syari’ah, Capital Market and Investment Syari’ah, BMT, Amil Zakat and Waqf Institutions, and other Shari’ah Business institutions.
- Independent entrepreneurs who are able to establish and develop a Shari’ah-based business.
- Educators, researchers, and consultants in various institutions and non-governmental organizations engaged in sharia-based business development.
Chair of the Syari'ah Economic Study Program
Chair of the Islamic Economics Study Program Daruttaqwa Gresik Islamic College
Head of the MI Teacher Education Study Program
Head of the MI Teacher Education Study Program Daruttaqwa Gresik Islamic High School